Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Company: A US based MNC
Industry: Software Development – IT
Education: BS/MS in computer science/engineering or relevant degree
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary Package: Very Lucrative Salary Package
- Market Competitive Gross Salary
- Sign On Bonus = 50k
- Medical Coverage Self, Dependents and Parents
- Bonuses = 20% of Base
- Vehicle Loan
- Mobile Phone & Connection
- Provident Fund
- Incentives / Commissions
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Recreational and Technology Allowance
- Sporadic Off-shore training opportunities
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs, XML and database schemas.
- Experience in cloud computing and cloud hosted applications such as Amazon AWS, EC2 and S3.
- Must be a full-stack developer, able to implement everything in a MEAN or MERN stack paradigm (MongoDB, Express, Angular and/or React, and Node.js).
- 2 plus years of experience in building customer facing cloud-based solutions, product development using NodeJS (a must) and AngularJS, MEAN stack and other frameworks
- Design and build core frameworks on Node.JS, shared services, NPM packages, and RESTful APIs
- Translates complex requirements into an easy to understand user experience by following the user-centered design process
- Have the ability to create prototypes and wireframes
- Design, develop, and maintain complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications
- Document and follow best design and development practices and recommend best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high quality code
- Integrate internal as well as third-party web services and component
- Proven experience in writing technical documentation.
- Knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns and core java coding principles
- Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience using D3JS or similar data visualization tool
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON.
- Experience with NoSQL Database
- Experience using Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), and JTAG debuggers.
- Experience using build tools like Grunt or Gulp (Preferred)
- Evaluate and advocate the use of various Open Source technologies and third party solutions
- Some travel to USA when required