Position: Operation Manager
Experience: 2 years
Salary range: Market Competitive plus benefits
- Manage the overall operations of the Head office
- Lead and manage the departments and the teams (Both Front End and Back end)
- Vender management. Finding venders, coordinating with them, making sure that all work is done properly and on time, deal with all the recipes and payment related to venders and make sure that quality is maintained.
- Manage the demand and supply of the product.
- Sales strategies, Departmental structure and overall revenue growth
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Marketing, Finance and other departments.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Provide support to divisional leadership
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize company’s visibility.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Other duties may be assigned.