Learning And Development Services
Learning & Development
At Epic, we offer fully customized quality learning and development services solutions under the platform of our separate learning & development division i.e., Epic Learning Center (ELC). Since its inception, ELC is committed towards facilitating its valuable clients through differentiation strategy by focusing towards targeted assessment as well as development of participants with a real spirit rather just offering traditional training sessions. Having on our panel more than 15 national & international recognized and experienced training gurus from all key service areas to provide quality learning and development services, we persistently work towards continuous improvement and professional grooming of human talent in multiple areas. Stretching our potential, we have succeeded in developing training modules and tools that serve to identify our clients specific requirements and cater to addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner. We believe that this represents our main competitive edge, and as such we strive to constantly upgrade and fine-tune these training modules to remain in line with local, national and internal business environments.
- Customized in-house programs
- Open enrollment programs
- Outdoor expeditions
- Executive coaching
Understanding the fact that you like our off the shelf training programs and in depth contents but looking for customized training solutions.
Combining different modules of our existing standard training programs into one seamless blend while allowing our clients to address their exact demands. Facilitating via running accelerated half day/3-hour evening sessions as well.
Signing Contract of Development rather just trainings through our well designed assessment-development solution. Having our certified assessment consultants working closely with client’s team, we assess each training participant to derive personal development plan by using world class psychometric assessments.
Proven Competence & Competitive Edge
- Having trained 500+ trainees from more than 10 different organisations
- 15+ nationally & internationally recognised trainers on ELC panel
- Partnership with internationally renowned e-learning organisation
- Signing contract for team development with well-defined personal development plan instead of just 1-day training session
- Conduct pre-training assessment for right TNA with state of the art behavioural psychometric assessment tools including profile(xt) to figure out skill gap regarding job matching, assessing thinking styles, behavioural traits and occupational interest
- Offering 2-3 post training assessments supported by coaching sessions at the rate of 30 days interval each after every training session
- GEO TV NETWORK
- Evyol Group
- Allied Marketing
- Tara Group
- Fatima Memorial