Position: IT Officer/Executive
Experience: 1 years
Education: BSCS, BCS or equivalent degree
Salary range: Market Competitive plus benefits
- Maintains network hardware and software.
- Monitors computing systems performance and responds to errors and emergency problems.
- Connects the system of workstations, printers, and modems to the Internet, e-mail, and other application servers via fiber optic or other types of cables.
- Performs routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintains control records.
- Ensures that employee users’ computers, peripherals, e-mail and other software programs operate correctly.
- Identifies areas of operation that need upgraded equipment, such as modems, fiber optic cables, and telephone wires.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements network security and recovery measures
- Tests and evaluates hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system.
- Analyzes test data and recommends hardware or software changes that would improve systems and network configurations.
- Determines hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Troubleshoots to fix any operational issues.
- Diagnoses hardware or software problems, and replaces defective components.
- Installs new network hardware and software, including any necessary configuration.
- Assists users in identifying and solving problems.
- Interprets a user’s description of a problem and determines possible solutions.
- Coordinates with hardware and software vendors to troubleshoot problems, maintain network and server uptime and size, and procure additional hardware and software.
- Creates and maintains detailed documentation on procedures for all applications.
- Educate and train users, or assist training, on the systems and software installed.
- Computer Networks
- Network administration and network install
- Computer viruses and security applications
- E-mail and Internet
- Infrastructure based experience and knowledge