Position: Account Officer/Executive
Experience: 2 years
Education: Masters, ACCA Etc
Salary range: Market Competitive plus benefits
- To manage, control and reconcile all company’s accounts including Customers, Banks and Personnel accounts in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain accounting records in Quickbooks etc to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Interact with company banking and financial partners, Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements and Preparation of Receipts & Payments A/c and Balance
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Preparation and standardizing the month end close procedure & monthly reporting.
- Maintain General Ledger and fixed assets ledger in the system
- Prepare quarterly financial statements
- Filing of Sales Tax and Income Tax Returns
- Maintain Schedules e.g. Fixed Assets.
- Payroll of employees (Attendance, benefits etc)
- Inventory Management
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Proven Excellent written skills
- Excellent Communication and Interactive Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven work ethic and dedicated / Progressive mind set
- Attention to Details and dedication to learn
- Should be able to work in pressure